Sunday, November 4, 2007

The Little Hot Dog

Jete's Grandma sent him these cute little Halloween pajamas! As you can see, he loves to stand up. If he's laying down he's constantly trying to sit up. It's so cute, it looks like he's always doing crunches. He's gonna have a six-pack by Christmas if he keeps it up.




Here's our little hot dog. He was so cute in his little costume, and was smiling like crazy, but sadly our camera was dying Halloween night. We went to a party and our friends' kids were all dressed in their costumes. So cute. Everyone was so cute, and we couldn't get any pictures of them. I was sad, cuz i love to see all the cute little costumes. I missed seeing all my neices and nephews costumes and Had's little brother and sister's too!

6 comments:

  1. I love him, he has to be the cutest thing!! I was holding him in church on Sunday and the guy in front of us said "you better claim that one, he looks just like you". It was really funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute!!! I love that costume.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys! I didn't know you had a blog! How's things going! I was just blog surffing and saw you! That hot dog costume is so freakin cute! He is so big it's crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is sooo funny! I love it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Cindy. I just had to say hi. I've been looking at your blog for a while now and today I went and got my hair/nails done by your mom-in-law and she talked a lot of you and Had. She can't wait to see you guys soon...and BABYSIT!! Yeah!
    Your family is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete