Monday, August 18, 2008

One Year Old

Our little boy is one year old now! (His birthday was actually July 20th, but we were gone.) It's crazy how fast it went by. Really. I can still remember it all too well the day he was born. It has been so fun to see him grow and develop and learn new things. He's changed so much since he was born, but has always been such a happy baby. We love this little guy more than anything! Here he is, one month at a time....


The little newborn

One month old

2 months


3 months

4 months



5 months



6 months



7 months




8 months



9 months



10 months



11 months




ONE YEAR!!!

8 comments:

  1. Happy big b-day #1 to Jeter!! (a while ago) He sure is a cute little guy. I can hardly believe the time has flown so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that last picture and I love his hair. He is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cindy, I can't believe he is already 1!! Kids grow so fast!! he is so cute! I love the family pics too! How are you guys?

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy One year old B-day. I am glad we got to help him celebrate it. I love the pictures of him in the bumbo. Was that not your favorite baby invention ever? Avery loved hers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's quite the stud muffin :) Hope we can see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pictures! I can't believe that our babies are already 1! It doesn't seem like it's been a year. I am so happy that we got to celebrate Jeter's birthday with you guys. How are you doing? How's Had's school going?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah for first birthdays. What a seriously cute boy. I will post about Cole's bday too, maybe. Good times!

    ReplyDelete