Wednesday, February 11, 2009

18 Months

Our little boy is growing up so fast! He is now 18 months (well, because of my slow posting, is amost 19 months) and he is a little ball of energy. Here are some of the things he likes or is doing right now.




He talks like crazy and says just about any word that we ask him to.
I don't think he likes to walk because he runs everywhere he goes.
He runs on his toes and bounces as he runs.
He loves to watch Elmo and Little Einsteins.
He loves sandwhiches, popa's (popsicles), watermelon, and chips.
He usually has a bowl of grapes every night before he goes to bed.
He won't drink milk.
He has to feed himself and won't eat if you try and help him.
He loves to be with his daddy.
He loves to tell us NO!
He loves to ride anything that moves, except for the little rides in the malls. (He wants off of it if it starts moving.)



He was a gem on his first official day in nursery. We just dropped him off and he loved it. He did however steal the other kids' raisins while they weren't looking.
He gives the best hugs and kisses.
He loves animals.
He loves to play ball.
He loves to throw not only balls, but everything that he can grab.
He has just recently started wanting to wear his basketball jerseys all the time. (I don't know how he even knows they are basketball jerseys. We've never said anything to him about them.)
He loves to go to our basketball games.
He loves looking at pictures from the camera.
He loves to get into things he's not supposed to, then come and show us, and watch our reaction.
He loves to make us laugh.
He loves to climb on, under, and around everything.



He has been so much fun. He makes us laugh every day. He is definately all boy! I'm sad that he's growing up so fast and I know i will miss these days, even the days that i want to slap his mouth for telling me NO every second. We love this little boy so much!

8 comments:

  1. What a stud!!! Are you sure you are describing Jete?? YOu just explained Cole in full detail. Just replace the basketball jersey with pink snowboots and a cowboy hat and you got it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on surviving 18 months! Jete is so cute, I love his pretty eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha. Cin first off, Jete is so dang cute I can hardly take it. And second, I was dying of laughter when I read about his Jersey wearing. He really is Jav. Jav is obsessed with jersies and only wants to wear them and Ang and Josh have to make him wear other shirts. I love it :) I hate the NO thing, that is all Saylor too, but she likes to hit along with it. I just told Zach about the jersey and he started laughing too. I love it and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! He definitely has that little hellion (in a good toddler way) look in his eyes...haha. I guess if opposites attract then him and Bailee were meant to be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Cindy! I saw your link from Che'Lyn's blog when she commented on mine. I hope you don't mind. Your little boy is so cute! I can't believe how fast these cute babies grow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is too cute and sound slike a handful...Miya just learned the word no, not a fun word to learn :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cin, Jete is cute as ever. And I love to hear all the fun and cute stuff that he does since I don't get to see him that often. The goods about the jersey. You're in for a real treat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. those are cute, fun pictures of Jete. I love hearing all about him. Cute boy.

    ReplyDelete