Friday, October 9, 2009

Excuses, Excuses

Yep, i got a list of excuses why I haven't updated my blog for awhile, and i'd say they are all mainly pretty good ones too, but really, who cares? So i'll skip the excuses and give a little update and some pics.

Everything is good. Had, Jete, and myself are all doing pretty good. We just moved into a three bedroom townhouse, so we're adjusting to that, and loving the bigger space. I'm not loving the stairs at this point with my huge bellied self, but other than that, we like it. Jete missed our old apartment for the first little bit. When we drove past it a couple of times, we had conversations that went something like this,
Jete: "Mommy, go home."
I would say, "That's our old home. We don't live there anymore."
Jete: "New apartment home?"
Me: "Yep, our new apartment is our home now."
Jete: "Don't want that new apartment."

It really made me sad and feel bad for him but i think he's liking it a lot better now, and he loves to run around, stomp, and jump off the couches.... and i love letting him. It's nice to have 3 bedrooms so our new little baby can have her own room. I'm getting it all put together and i think it's gonna be pretty cute, so i'm excited about that. We also moved Jete into a big bed. He loves it, but i think mainly cuz he can get out now. Well, other than Had is taking finals right now, and I'm pretty much huge and ready to have a baby, those are the updates for now.

Here's some pics of what else we have been up to:


We went to a good high school football game. Jete was loving life, even after he slipped on the bleachers and hit his eye.


He got a sweet ol' black eye from it. We told him he looks tough now, so here he is, showin us how tough he is.

This is a week after it happened.


Had's mom and little sister came here while we were moving. It's always fun to have family come. But they were both such a huge help to me! Maycee played with Jete the whole time and Melissa helped move all of our crap and get things organized while Had was at school. Thanks again guys, we love you!



Earlier this year, Had was so sweet and surprised me with a new bike. He said it was a "Happy I Love You Day" (the best kind of day). Well, we all got new bikes, and due to some pregnancy and having kid issues that i have, this was my main form of exercise for the last few months. Although, i don't feel like it really counts as exercise, it was fun to go on bike rides with my cute little family. It's starting to get colder here and I think it's almost time to put them up until next spring. It makes me sad to put them away. Here's a few pics of some of our rides that i'll miss.



10 comments:

  1. I am glad you got moved over and are enjoying your new place! I bet it's awesome! And I am jealous of your bikes! There are so many places to ride here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo!! I'm so happy that you finally updated your blog! Jete is so cute! I love the black eye picture! I can't wait to see you guys only 6 more weeks! Tell Had good luck on his tests and good luck to you with the baby! Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jete DID look very tough with his black eye! I wondered what happened. Jaden actually gave ME a black eye when he was about that age. And you better be careful riding a bike at 37 weeks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey ya Cin. I'm glad you're still alive and everything. I'm also glad you got everything moved and that you're in a townhouse now. Much better!! Oh yeah, were you ever going to send me some shoe info.? Just wonderin just I'm getting hurting knees. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey guys! I just wanted to say hi! Glad all is well! Good luck with the new baby! Very excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your almost DUE!!!! Woohoo!! I bet that will feel sooo great! Ha. I decided you should definitely put up more pics of your new place, k?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cin, you guys are cute. I miss seeing you. Glad you have your new place, that is the goods for sure.
    I can't believe that Jete can ride on a bike with training wheels already. Cruiz can barely get his legs working on one of the car things you drive around the house.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck on the baby birthing event! Hope all is well. I'm quite impressed with Jete's black eye. How much longer does Had have in school?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why did you move. . . . didn't the "mad lady" just leave?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey congrats on the new baby!!! I saw a picture today on Amanda Hirschi's cell. Tons of hair!!! So cute! Can't wait to see some photos when you FINALLY update your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete