Thursday, January 21, 2010

Christmas Vacation: Part 1

We were lucky enough to get to go home again for Christmas. Hadley got just about a 2 1/2 week break. So after some rough plane rides/layovers/missing our connecting flights due to weather, we finally made it to Rexburg, where we got to spend time with family and friends. It was a nice vacation and we got to do a little bit of everything while we were there. We got to eat a lot of good food, bless Jerzi, go to Had's brother's wedding, go running, go on a date, go shopping, play basketball (only Had got to, :( i guess the tournament wasn't for girls), get family pics (a lot of them), go on a sleigh ride, watch football and basketball, and hang out with friends and family.
We're always crazy busy, but that's what we've come to expect and love about the Christmas season. It wouldn't feel like Christmas if we weren't running from house to house and party to party. The kids were good and loved all the attention they got. It was hard for us to get Jeter to leave each house cuz he LOVED playing with his aunts, uncles, and cousins. Meanwhile, Jerzi was learning some bad habits, like having to be held to fall asleep. Anyways, we had a lot going on, so I have a lot of pictures. So these pics are mainly Christmas pictures. More to come.


Jete got to sit on Santa's lap. He didn't cry, but he also didn't change his face expression the whole time he was up there. He told Santa he wanted a green truck. Poor little Jerzi didn't get to sit on his lap. She was sleeping, and I was not about to wake her up. She had an ear infection at the time, and wasn't the happiest baby.

Here's a bunch of the grandkids posing with Santa at the famous Crapo shrimp dinner party.


I just had to post a pic of Jerzi so she doesn't feel left out that she's not in any of the pictures. Plus, I love the outfit. haha



We spent Christmas Eve at Had's Dad's house. A tradition we have is to open up pajamas that night. So here's a pic of all of us in our matching jammies.

Ashton and Jete couldn't stop tackling each other long enough to look at the camera. Wow were they sweaty after all their running and tackling in those fleece pajamas.


Awe, how cute are we?





























I had to put up a pic of this, because well...this is what Jete was doing the entire vacation...Picking his nose!!! HAHA We couldn't get him to stop. At one point, I overheard Ashton saying to Jete, "Jete you have to stop! There's no more boogies up there."



Christmas morning. We let him sleep in this year so he would actually enjoy opening his presents and it worked! He loved it. When he got done opening all of them, he turns to us and says, "I need more!" He got spoiled rotten, and that's his reply. Nice.

8 comments:

  1. I love to see pics of you and your family. Your kids are soo cute. I wish I had some of those cute outfits and bows that you have for jerzi to put on my Ruby baby. Good luck with school and life back there and hopefully we'll get to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cin,
    Awesome for updating twice in one week! Love the posts and the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cute Cin. I like the matching pajamas. When are you coming to live with me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Too bad we didn't get to see you guys. Wish we could've gone back, but poor Tyler is so sick of driving. That's all he's done the past 4 months. Your kids are adorbale.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute post Cin. I love all your matchin jammies. And I love that outfit as well that Jerzi is wearing, I think my fave of all the cute ones she came in each time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yea, and I love the nose picking story. That is my favorite. He was probs going crazy from the dry weather and felt like there were boogs up there he just couldn't get :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the updates! Looks like you guts had a fun and busy Christmas! That pic of Jerzi is so stinkin cute, I need to see and hold this little baby,,,hint, hint.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found out I'm going to Dayton for spring break, March 10, for a convention. Are you guys anywhere close?

    ReplyDelete