Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A Surprise Package

A few weeks ago, I came home from an activity for our Young Women's, and Jeter and Jerzi were all excited to tell me I got a package.  I asked them why they hadn't opened it yet and they said, "It's for you Mom!"  
"What do you mean it's for me?  I don't get packages that are just for me.  I don't think it's for me."
"Just open it!"
"Who's it from?"
Had chimes in, "Cin, this is for you, open it!"

So confused and puzzled, I carefully opened the box and found the sweetest thing ever inside.....

A little box of sunshine!


My sweet, thoughtful sisters and mom sent me the most fun, cute, and awesome package to brighten up my day.  That it did!  It is a good feeling to know that my family is always here for me, even when they can't be right here with me.  And would ya look at all that fun/good/yummy/cute stuff?  I love it all!



So as promised, I took pictures of our silly string fight we had.  It was so much fun!  I love looking at all these pictures and seeing the smiles and looks on everyone's faces.  I am so lucky to have these three in my life.  They are everything to me.  Days like this we will remember for a long time!












Thank you so much for my box of sunshine Linds, Bird, and Mom!  
It means more to me than you know.  I love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Now I am going to cry, that is so super sweet

    I just love the silly string fight, what a great memory

    ReplyDelete