Sunday, December 28, 2014

It's Christmas!

Christmas is here!!!


Somehow this was the best picture I got of them in front of the tree. 


Dashy's first Christmas!  He didn't know what to think of it at first, but he quickly caught on.  Those binks were by far a favorite.







Here's some of Jerz's favorite gifts, or at least what I got a picture of.



To say they loved the bean bag is a big understatement!!! They all thought this was THE coolest gift!



Jete had a lot of favorites too.  He's growing up too fast! That picture of him on the bean bag just relaxing, listening to his headphones about kills me.  He's not a teenager yet!

Had got a new road bike and I got a Bosch!  Both things we've been dreaming of!


I love seeing everyone so happy, and being able to spend time with my family.  I love the Savior, and am so grateful that he came into this world for us.  What a great Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment