Monday, June 25, 2007

One Last Ride

My time has come to say good bye to my beloved Harley rides.  With one month to go in my pregnancy, everyone is telling me I'm done riding.  I still feel like I can go more....we just might have to stop one or two more times than normal.  (Maybe that's why they are telling me I'm done.)  Whatever, to all of you who say I shouldn't ride anymore!  So what that when we go over a bump or crack in the road then my stomach feels like its gonna split open, or the baby might fall out the bottom.  I know it won't.  I don't want to be done!  This is our last summer here, my last ride, for who knows how long.  I'm not too excited about this and I don't like people telling me I can't go anymore.  

However, we did go on one last fabulous little jaunt with Had's Uncle Ryan, and Grandma and Grandpa Crapo.  I love being in the mountains, the fresh air, the sun, seeing animals, the water, and the winding roads in the green forests.  I'm gonna miss this!







Note to self:  Don't turn sideways in photos when you're pregnant. 
It's not a flattering view.


No comments:

Post a Comment