Thursday, June 28, 2007

All Because Two People Fell In Love


First came my parents,

Then came ten kids (oldest to youngest) with nicknames just in case: Dustin (Dust, Wide One), Holly (Holl), Angie (Ang), Erin (Ern), Casey (Case, Fatty), me (Cin, Cinner), Keri (Kerr, Jean), Kevin (Bud), Lindsey (Linds, Linzfizz), and Jamie (Bird).

(We get a little crazy when we all get together!)



Now we've got all these cute nieces and nephews! I was nine months pregnant in these pictures, and 4 of my sisters were preg also.  (In order of who's due first: me, Case, Kerr, Ang, then Holl) We were really excited to get pictures let me tell ya!








The whole Fuller family together!


Playin with the dirt.  :)



Just how I want to be remembered.  :)


5 comments:

  1. Hey Cin, how are you? Jeter is so cute, congrats!!!
    I love the colors you guys wore for your family pics. That's so cool that 5 of you were prego together. I never would have guessed that, because in the pics you all look so skinny.

    Did you end up running that 1/2 marathon. You should do it, you would love it. The one I ran was awesome! There were like around 14,000 ppl in race, it was CRAZY but a lot of fun! Take Care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It's crazy to see that many people together and think it's your family. But it also looks like so much fun. You guys are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY CUTE--and way to go on the new post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cin,
    Your family is so funny, the one where your all making funny faces cracks me up- especially your dad, priceless! ANyway I want to see some pics of Jeeter- Get to postin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun family! That is awesome that 4 of your sisters were pregnant at the same time. Pregnancy is way better when you have other people who understand and you can complain to eachother!!! My younger sister will be having a baby any day!! I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete