Monday, July 2, 2007

Glacier Park/Harley Road Trip

Hadley and his family (parents, uncles, aunts, and grandparents) all went on a huge ride through Glacier National Park on their Harleys.  It was a 2-3 day trip.  I have always wanted to go on an overnight Harley trip all my life....or at least all my life since being introduced to them....so about 3 years!  Still, that's a long time.  I told them I wouldn't even complain one bit, but since I was "great with child" (due in a few short weeks), they tried as nicely as they could to tell me "No, you're being dumb, you would never make it."  So they all went and had fun. Me, I stayed at home, sweated my guts out, and wished I was on a motorcycle feeling the cool air on my face.



Had got sick on the trip and puked and puked some more.  He said that sometimes he would just turn his head and puke on the road as he was riding.  Sick!  I think he got sick cuz he missed me too much, and felt bad for his big pregnant wife he left behind.






Beautiful!!!



Had promised he would take me on this trip someday.  You better believe I'm gonna hold him to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment