Thursday, January 24, 2008

"Oh the friends that I'll miss"

Jeter got to meet all his new little cousins and friends for the first time when we went home for Christmas. They are all really close in age, so it was so fun to see them all together. He is missing them a lot, I can tell, cuz ever since we got back he wants someone (meaning me, since I'm the only one around) to play with him constantly. It's loads of fun. Actually it is pretty fun playing with him. He's so funny and makes me laugh like crazy. I am so lucky that i get to stay home with him and play with him every day.


My mom made these little hats for all of the grandkids. They were lovin gettin their pictures taken. This is Jeter-5 months, Saylor-2 1/2 months, and Cruiz-3 1/2 months.

I love this picture with Saylor screamin in Jete's face. He was so confused!









This is Cole Crapo. He is 3 weeks younger than Jeter. Weston and Mandi (Cole's parents) are good friends of ours and we are so sad that our little boys don't get to grow up together.


Alexis is another one of Jete's cousins. She is 3 months older than him, so she's teachin him all the goods about life, laptops, and suckin fingers.








4 comments:

  1. Cindy, love all the new posts! Jeter is getting so big, and that is fun he'll have cousins so close in age. Hope you and Had are doing good in Ohio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pic of Saylor screaming in his face...priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Had & Cin, so yes I was being a blogger stalker this morning and happened to run into your blog, it was fun to see your little boy, so cute, I bet you guys are having a blast. We are new parents too and are loving it, if you are interested check out our blog at www.jayandnachelle.blogspot.com Congrats on podiatry school and hope Cleveland is treating you well! Fun to see pics and read your blog, even if I am a stalker

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are such cute pics!

    How are you guys doing? Do you like living in Cleveland? Hey,so are you still coming to Philly for that b-ball tourney??? Let me know if you are, cuz that would be fun to come watch you play. I don't think I have touched a basketball in over a year... sad, huh? If you need a place to stay you're welcome to stay at our place. We finished the basement, so you would have your own bathroom and room down there.
    Talk to ya later.

    ReplyDelete