Friday, December 28, 2007

Lovin Life in Rexburg


Jeter had so many people to play with him, tons of grandparents, cousins, and aunts and uncles... he was lovin life. His new thing is to be the center of attention, and starts fake crying if people aren't playing with him. Ashton (Had's little brother), and Maycee (Had's little sister), loved to play with him and make him laugh like crazy.


Had was also lovin life. He got to go snow machining. One night, he took some of my family for little sleigh rides around the yard. My little Nephew Aiden wanted to ride "the fastest snowmachine there was" so Had gladly took him out for a ride through the fields. They both loved it! Had was really excited to take Jete out for his first ride, but the little munchkin started getting sick, so he didn't get to go out.



1 comment:

  1. Yeay! I am glad you finally posted some pics! Jet is so cute, I wish I could have done some pics, but next time you are in town call me. I have some new stuff to do baby shoots with, so cute! You will love it.

    ReplyDelete