Monday, April 7, 2008

Dying Easter Eggs

We actually dyed eggs before Easter, but it takes me awhile to post, so here they are now. We thought it would be fun to let Jeter dye some eggs too. We gave him the first egg, and he was just lovin life.


Had "helped him" put it in the dye, and woops....not so happy anymore. He did NOT want to give up his egg.

We quickly dyed a few and gave them to him, and no worries, happy boy again!



A lovely assortment of colorful Easter eggs, don't ya think? Jete's is the blue one, Had's are the boring plain ones, and mine are all the cool ones. :) (There were a few more that Had did, but he just couldn't wait anymore, he ate them as soon as he got done dying them.)


I wanted to get some pictures of Jete with the eggs. So here he is, lookin all cute and innocent, just playin with the eggs.


I walked around the table to get another angle, and I see this. He's off to the races. Who will win? Will Jete get there first, or will Mommy cut him off?








You guessed it, JETER WON!!!



11 comments:

  1. That is awesome! :) He looks like he had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's the fun in dying Easter eggs if someone doesn't make a mess? I must say your plaid eggs are quite impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did the dye come out of your table? Ours didn't... :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dirty rotten!
    I am thinking you had a mess a big staining mess on your hands and his!

    Also, you commented on jess (peg's) about dreaming about bball and shoes, we are so the same. How about never can get the ball into the basket and everyone is counting on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Cin! I like the poop story. That is so funny. Your little boy is so cute. I like his blond curly hair. I just started a blog, it's coryandstephnewton.blogspot.com. So keep in touch. See ya

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love his hair...seriouslyt he cutest thing i have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the picture of Jete crying cuz his egg got taken away. It's so cute! Good job on still trying to do all the Easter stuff with a little tike.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cin, Jete's hair is cute. Where are all the curls coming from? Yikes, Eli is the bathroom playing by himself, I best go save him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cindy, your little Jeter is ADORABLE! I couldn't help but laugh when I saw the pictures of him and the Easter eggs.

    You need to patent his beautiful curly hair!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cindy, your little Jeter is ADORABLE! I couldn't help but laugh when I saw the pictures of him and the Easter eggs.

    You need to patent his beautiful curly hair!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you're a really cute mom Cin. If you want to come here and hang with my boys for a while so they can see what fun mom's are like, then come on over.

    ReplyDelete