Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Nothin like HOME!!!

I got to go home for a week and a half because my brother Bud got married. It was so fun, yet so hard to be away from Had that long. This was the longest we'd ever been apart. I hate being away from him, but he couldn't come with me because he has finals coming up, so he had to stay and study. It was fun to see all my family and Had's family again, and to be back in Idaho where everything is familiar. You make a trip to Wal Mart and see people that you know down just about every aisle. It's amazing all the little things you realize you miss once you go away for awhile. Besides all the people, I think the main thing I miss is the clean air. Way too many people smoke here in Ohio, including the people that live below us. I can't stand it! But anyways, we had a great trip and I can't wait for the summer, where me and Had get to go home together!!! While i was home, I got to visit with family, friends, go to my neice's birthday party (she's 3 months older than Jeter), go through a session at the Rexburg temple, see my brother get married, meet his fiance/wife for the first time, meet one of my new nephews for the first time, and got to see another little nephew get blessed. He is such a cutie. Take a look at this picture. What a cutie pie huh?

While we were at my sister's house, her kids were out riding their little 50's. Hadley has been so excited to take Jete out on the motorcycle this summer, so I had to hurry and beat him to the punch and take Jete on his first motorcycle ride. He loved it.

Annalee took this picture at the wedding. Cute huh? But don't let this cute face fool you, he is turning into a monster. He gets into everything there is. It's so funny to watch him. He knows which things he's not supposed to touch or get into, and when he sees them out, or when you turn your back, he crawls as fast as he can to them. I mean fast, as in he's panting and breathing so hard when he gets done. He sounds like he just got done working out. Then he cheeses it at you when he gets there before you do, and does whatever it is he's not supposed to. It's hilarious, but i'm a little nervous for when he learns how to walk. How am i gonna get mad at this cute mug?


7 comments:

  1. WOO-HOO cutie Jeter!! I am so glad you got to go home...I am getting so excited for that--all things familiar, and actually knowing someone when you go in a store! :) That will be nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to have you back here in OH, I knew something was missing :) And let me tell you, I could add a lot more to the things I miss about Rexburg!! That pic of Jete is sooo flippin cute I love it! We'll have to get together sometime soon for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!
    Love the pics! I was looking at Annalee's blog and saw them! So darling! I'm going to have her do Addy's! I totally understand the "crazy child" thing! Addy is all but ready to walk! So much fun! I'm sad I didn't get to see you! Take care...tell Had Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cin Jete is so stinkin cute. I love that picture and I loved having you home. I can't wait for this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cin, these pictures are super cute! I agree with you though there really is no place like home. I am glad I was able to see you at Bud's wedding. You girls are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cin, it was so fun to see you and Jete for a few days. I can't really believe how stinking cute Jete is. Seriously, I just want to sqeeze and kiss that cute little face. It will be so dang fun when we have the big Fuller Fest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Hadley and Cindy! How are you guys doin? Jeter is so cute!

    ReplyDelete