Thursday, October 23, 2008

Jete and Friends

It's past midnight and Had is still at the school studying. I have a hard time falling asleep if he's not cuddling with me, so here I am, posting random pictures of Jete and some of his friends out here. I got on here to look at some pictures of him to remind myself that he is normally sweet and cute cuz he definately wasn't that today. Let's just put it this way, we had a rough, long, night last night and today!



Just happy to be out and about.


Jete, playing with his one-legged friend. (Just kidding, she has both legs, but it made me think that when i looked at the picture.)

After our walk one morning, while all of us moms were talking, a bunch of the kids ran to the curb and were greatly intrigued by this BIG tricycle.




We gave him one ride on a Harley when we went home this summer, and he's already hooked. There were like 4 little toys to ride right in a row, and he kept getting on this one. He found himself a cute little babe to cruise with too.

8 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! Jete is getting so big! It looks like he has fun with his friends. I love his hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey i haven't got on your blog for a while and your little boy is growing so fast and wow his is so cute!!! Nice work on the marathon, i wish i had that desire to do that, i am good if i exercise everyday. Anyways looks like life is wonderful, take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cin Jete is so dang cute. He is getting big and lookin lots older. That little (one legged :) girl is the cutest thing ever. They both look so stinkin cute in that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you have the cutest kid. That curly blond hair is my favorite. He's going to be a ladies man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Cin,
    That is the cutest picture of Jete. I would like a picture of him to hang on my wall. I'd like to do a wall of grandkids. I think that would be super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Cin, you never came here. I like Jete, what else is there to say besides he's so cute. He is. Come here k?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute boy and a good thing the're cute too huh? Cole is such a monster these days, climbing, destroying more climbing. I feel for you my friend. Hang in there, the Holidays are coming up!!!!! this says it is from Wes but it is really me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe how big Jete is getting and he is adorable!

    ReplyDelete