Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter

It was fun to celebrate Easter this year with my sister and her family. We all decorated Easter cookies Saturday night. Here's some of our best creations, or the ones that didn't get eaten first. We even got Had and Jeff to decorate some....only cuz we told them they couldn't eat any unless they decorated it. Too bad I didn't get any pics of their wonderful masterpieces though, they were lookin good.

Here's everyone Easter Morning eating all their treats.
I don't know how many pictures I took over the weekend where I tried to get everyone to smile. Who knew candy would do the trick?


Jete was so happy when he got his Easter basket. I'm sure he couldn't figure out why we were just letting him eat candy like crazy, but he didn't want to try and find out. He shoved in the candy as fast as he could.



We had a little Easter egg hunt for all the kids. Jete was pretty funny. He ran and got the first egg he saw, shook it, and said, "CANDY!" (Although it sounds more like NANNY!) He opened the egg and dumped it out on the rocks where he could see each piece, then picked them up one by one, eating them off the ground. After he found each egg, he wanted the candy out of them immediately!















Here's all the little tikes showing off their loot....notice Jeter is still looking for more of his candy on the ground.


1 comment:

  1. Cin and Had that looks like so much fun. HOll told me they had tons of fun too. I love the pic of Had throwing up the tomato and wished I could have seen it. Plus all the kids are lookin pretty dang cute. oh yea, and the cookies are masterpieces for sure.

    ReplyDelete