Wednesday, August 12, 2009

AGGHHH!!!!!

Had has been in tests for 3 weeks now, so i can imagine him feeling like screaming. I have been taking care of Jete by myself for 3 weeks now, so i also feel like yelling. (In fact I did. I took it out on my stupid neighbor that keeps banging on our floor cuz Jete running and sometimes even walking across the living room makes too much noise for them to handle themselves.) Jeter has had to put up with me for the last 3 weeks and.....well, he does scream, a lot lately. Wow, it has been a long three weeks. I can't wait for tomorrow when the last test is finally finished!

On a good note, Had is amazing and he's done awesome on all of his tests, even with little time to study, not enough sleep, and no time to eat. During all these tests, he found out he passed his boards, so that is a big relief, but again, no time to celebrate cuz he still had 2 more weeks left of tests. I just have to say that I'm so proud of him and all of the hard work that he puts into this. I don't know how he does it. Well, since it's just been me and Jete at home for the last long while, here's a few pics of us havin fun copying each other.













































13 comments:

  1. How cute are you two? My gosh, Jete really is adorable, he is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...I LOVE these pics! They are WAAAY cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys. How are you? Congrats on boards Hadley and congrats on the baby. You better come see us here in Albuquerque next year. We will be mad if you don't. We have a real comfortable air matress you can sleep on even.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cin, I'm real glad you post such cute pics of Jete cuz I feel like that is the only way I get to know him. Those are so cute of both of you. Tell Had we are really happy for him and hopefully he is a little less stressed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cin, those are SO cute. Come home already.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know exactly how you feel plus three more kids!!! This has been a really bad set of tests huh. But man i am a grouch when i am pregnant so if thats your case then poor Jete!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pics of you guys. I love them and man Jete gets cuter and cuter each time I see more pictures of him. I can't wait to see you guys even if it isn't until Christmas :) Good job to Had on all of his testing stuff. That sounds like one torch life for all involved but I am sure it will all be worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Job on all your tests Had! I love the pics! How are you feeling Cin? I can't wait to see you guys and meet your little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bird here cinna. haha Dude Jete is probably the cutest thing ever! Those pictures are so freakin cute. Good work to Had!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute. Glad you get a little break for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute pics! I can't even get jax to hold still long enough for a picture.

    ReplyDelete