Friday, November 20, 2009

I want a cool talent!

I must say that I have some talented friends. My friend Randee took pictures of Jerzi the other day and although she was being a little punk and not cooperating, and pooped all over me and the carpet with that lovely yellow staining poop, Randee still managed to get some way cute pics. This one is my favorite.







One of my other friends, Sheridan, made this cute, cute cake for us when we came home from the hospital. Look at those cute little basketball shoes! I love it and i didn't want to cut into it at all cuz it was so cute. Pretty soon Had was like "Cin, do you want to just sit it on a shelf for decoration?" And Jete asked me every day if he could have some of Jerzi's birthday cake, so we finally cut it (actually Had did cuz i didn't want to ruin it) and the cake tasted so good too.




Thanks again Sheridan and Randee. You guys are amazing!!!

12 comments:

  1. Very cute! but I would like to see some more of the pics she took!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea-bring on more pics-that is such a tease! SO cute Cin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is so adorable! What a cutie. I think the poop might have been worth it to get that cute pic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cin, that is the cutest pose of Jerzi ever! Let's see the other pics. I also wish I had a cool talent, like taking really good pictures. Soemtimes I think it would help if I had a really good camera though.
    Also, that cake is amazing! Your friend is right up there with Alissa on the cake decorating business. The flowers and real cute, and the shoes are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. man you have a cute little girl. and that cake is awesome. I wish I was that talented to just whip something out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that picture of Jerzi! She is so cute! I can't wait to hold her! Only 3 more days!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I had a cool talent too!! That cake is amazing. I am glad you guys have made so many good friends out there. YOur kiddos are darling. Cant wait to get my hands on that cute baby. Are you guys coming home for christmas??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh Cin. I LOVE that pic of Jerzi, she looks so dang cute it makes me want to hold her so bad. I can't wait too. Her little bum was probs all curled up too. And that cake is amazing. Someday we might find a cool talent that we have, I am still looking for mine. Your a dang good Mom Cin, I've heard from peeps, so that is a pretty good one for ya. (I think you are too, but I've been told you are a really good Mom). That could have been a T.L. for ya, but I decided to tell ya as your talent instead :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a doll! We cant wait to meet Jersey some day. You guys look great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh and i just realized you have many cool skills. Your paintings are very good, your poppy seed cookies to die for and holy cow talented in the athletic department! You definitely have skills/talents maybe just not knitting, cakes, photography.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my cute baby!!! I want to squeeze her to pieces!

    ReplyDelete