Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Pumpkin Carving

We carved pumpkins before Halloween, and before we had our sweet little baby, but I had to put pics of her up for everyone. So now here's what we did with Grandma Fuller the night before we went to the hospital to have the new babe. Jete was excited at first to carve them and to get the guts out of the pumpkin. Then he realized that it was staying on his hands and he started hating it and freaking out. He hates having his hands dirty!

































Then we gave him a spoon to dig it out with and what do ya know?......Happy again!!!


Here's our lovely pumpkins. We're very creative in this family. HAHA
Mine is on the left, my mom's/Jeter's in the middle, and Had's on the right.




Our last family picture of just us three.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to say two things.
    1. Loving the scrubs Hadley. I remember once you came to spud harvest dressed similar to this however your pants were purple then.
    Green is much more suiting to your skin tone. J/K
    2.Jeter cracks me up with the messy hands, Cole on the other hand loves to be a mess and if he is clean he finds some way to become a mess. I may strangle the child.
    3. this is mandi not weston

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny that Jete didn't like his hands dirty, Lexie hates when hers are dirty too! What is up with our kids?? I remember when I was little I LOVED to carve pumpkins and didn't mind getting messy! We didn't even carve pumpkins this year. We just got Mickey and Minnie Mouse faces that you stick in the pumpkin...They are great! Lexie loved them and it didn't make a mess, plus we can use them again next year!

    ReplyDelete