Thursday, February 11, 2010

Competition? Bring it on!

Hadley's school hosted a 3 on 3 coed basketball tournament. Wahoo! We love playing with each other, and haven't really done that since we lived in Idaho. It was an all day tournament, and we just had one sub....just the way we like it. :) (I never want to sub out, hehe). Anyways, we got our team together, and we actually were a little worried that this was a tournament that we might not win. We played some good teams too, but not to worry, with 4 people on one team that are just as competitive as me and Had, we came out the champions!

Our team (they forgot to order me a shirt, how rude) undefeated
Little Rascals = domination


Had shoots...... he scores.


Had tryin to set a pick for me,.....yeah, i left to soon.


Our fan club!

5 comments:

  1. What would it be like if you guys actually lost some time? Mabes you wouldn't care as much about winning in the future. Haha
    Good job though, I always wish they had stuff like that here. They don't even have a freaking basketball class that I can take at Caleb's school. Mabes that means it isn't the right school for us. Sows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I am glad you had that day/time. What a fun memory. So, my next question is how did you talk someone into watchoing your kids for a whole day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cin that is the goods. And sounds like so much fun. I wish I had a league or tournament to play in. Good job on winning, I'm really surprised that you guys did :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a lot of fun. Stan had an interview for a 2 years position there a couple weekends ago. It was skyped or we probably would have contacted you. (we will find out in the next couple weeks on a few different positions that are pretty much all over) He would have loved to fit a little ball in while he was there. The kids are looking so cute! Jeter is looking so much older now.

    ReplyDelete