Tuesday, January 11, 2011

To have fun or to not have fun?

That's the question I asked myself when we got Christmas packages in the mail.
I must have had a Christmas Spirit mood goin on, cuz I chose FUN!!!
Jeter and Jerzi played with this box full of styrofoam forever, way longer than any present anyone could ever give them.

"It's snowing!"

That's right baby, run!




Yep, he dumped the whole box out.


"Mom look, I'm a snowman!"




I was questioning my decision making skills after we were still cleaning up styrofoam the next day. The important thing here...we, I mean they, had fun.





3 comments:

  1. I HATE styrofoam! At work, when my candle orders come in, they are packed in this stuff. Haha, but that's cool that the kids loved it-that's what's important!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too hate styrofoam. That mess must of sucked rocks for cleaning up, but good job on being an awesome mom an not caring about the clean up, and your kids instead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cin,
    Colette here and I understand receiving Christmas packages after the holiday. Styrofoam is a nightmare and I am guessing that "fun was had by all" won't happen again.

    Colette

    ReplyDelete