Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Love Day

For Valentine's Day this year, we had a lovely little celebration of love as a family. Hadley had to work most of the day, (He is on call the whole month of February, not fun!) but he was able to come home in time to eat dinner with us. He brought home pizza with him, so I wouldn't have to cook. He splurged and bought Dominoes instead of a Hot 'n Ready from Little Ceasar's like we usually do, because he knows I love Dominoes.

Then after dinner I gave them all a little gift bag, with a new nerf gun in it. We had a big nerf gun war all over the house for the rest of the night. Good times.

When the war ended, we took a little break to enjoy our valentine desserts (thanks to pinterest).

I love Valentine's Day...


and getting to celebrate the love I have for the loves in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment