Friday, March 9, 2012

Campin in January....Wahaha

We got a tent for Christmas this year! We were dying to try it out. So when I got back from Idaho, we decided to have a campout in our own backyard.


These guys were so excited!
(Don't ya love Jerzi's football jersey over the top of her pajamas? This is a regular occurrence at our house. She has to wear a jersey, everywhere, even to bed. Although it gets really annoying..... like when we have to fight her to take it off for church or to go places and have her look semi-little girlish, me and Had both secretly love it. haha )





What's a campout without hot dogs, chips, phones, smiles, and...


SMORES!!!




Oh how we love us some SMORES!



Jete took a fabulous pic of us.




Jete and Jerz seriously were on cloud 9! They were having so much fun. We had to keep telling them to not be so loud cuz they were yelling and squealing and laughing so loud....and our neighbors house is a whole 10 feet away.









We made a little snack tray and ate and ate, and laughed, and talked.



(Our sad attempt at a family pic in the tent.)




And we all watched Incredibles.



This is definitely my idea of a perfect night with my family. And to think, we were camping in our backyard in January. And we all got too hot during the night.

I LOVE Texas!

I'm excited for tons more good times and memories that come along with our new tent!

4 comments:

  1. What??? Camping in TSHIRTS in JANUARY! You guys are so lucky! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the title of this post and was immediately JEALOUS!! That looks so fun! And I'm sure it's already such a sweet memory for the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures Cin - you are making memories! Hooray. I am sure the neighbors were all jealous of your fun. Now I wish I had a s'more . .

    Colette

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome! We have yet to put up our tent in the backyard. Maybe we oughta (this summer)--it would get used more! :)

    ReplyDelete