Monday, November 5, 2012

Finally 3!!!

 Happy Birthday to our cute little Jerzi girl!!! 

Although everyone already thought she was 3 or 4 since she was 1 years old, she is just now turning 3.  I don't know if it's all her long, wild, hair, her sweet little face, or the fact that she's really tall for her age (96 percentile!).  But she looks older.  And because of that I think I have been harder on her and expect her to act better, and understand things more.  I am constantly having to remind myself that she is/was only 2.  She has kept us on our toes to say the least!  But we love this little girl so much.  



We asked her what she wanted to do for her birthday and she wanted to go to the movies.  (Going to the movies is a big deal in our family.)  So we all went the night before her birthday to watch Hotel Transylvania.  It was a really cute show!  Jeter loved it.  Me and Had loved it.  Jerzi, well, she liked it but she got a little tired and couldn't pay attention to the whole thing.  We came home and all crashed for the night.  Right when she woke up the next morning, her and Jete rushed downstairs to open her birthday packages from her grandparents.  She was so excited! 





Hadley had to work that morning and Jeter had a baseball game.  She's a trooper to go to all of his games and just sit there while I help with the kids in the dugout and Hadley helps on the field. 



After we got home she got to open her presents from us.  Anything pink or Cinderella, and this girl is happy.


Then that night we had friends come over and carved pumpkins and had cake and ice cream. 




Jerzi decided she wanted a football jersey cake this year, to look like one of her own football jersey's that she wears.  Whew!  Way easier than her football helmet cake last year.
She came and looked at it while I was making it and said dissapointed, "That doesn't look like a football jersey Mom."  I told her it would when I was done, hopefully.  She didn't seem to believe me.  But when I showed her the finished cake, she was so happy to see how it turned out!  That makes me happy.  It's usually worth the extra effort to see how happy they are when its personalized.  This time, totally worth it!  :)


We were going to go camping for her birthday, but since Hadley had to work and Jeter had a game, we weren't able to go anywhere for the weekend.  So we went camping the next night in our backyard.  We even cooked up some tinfoil dinners.  Yum!  After celebrating her birthday all weekend long, I hope she knows how much we love her!


  

2 comments:

  1. She is such a doll, I love her hair...and I love that she loves football!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Happy Birthday to beautiful Jerzi! She is so pretty! Can't believe our babies are 3...and our older babies are 5! Didnt we just have them?Life is crazy! Miss you Cin! Your cake was awesome-you are such a great mom!

    ReplyDelete