Monday, November 4, 2013

A Ducky Halloween

Halloween came and went. 
 It was layed back, and pretty low key this year, or I should probs say that I was layed back and low key.  I decided to let our kids have a little say in their costumes this year.... and with the help of Had, decided [was told] not to make costumes for us.  It made for a lot less stress.  I usually think homemade costumes are so much cuter, and even though I get stressed making them, I kind of like doing it and feeling like I can accomplish some sort of sewing project and creating stuff, when I really don't know what I'm doing.  But even though the majority of their costumes were bought, or they already had parts of them, I still think they turned out pretty cute.  And yes, I'm still a sucker for themed costumes.

I saw a little girl football player on Pinterest (I can't remember the site), and thought that it was about the cutest thing I had ever seen, and knew Jerz would love it. Sure enough, she did.  She got to be a little bit girly, and a football player at the same time.  So I whipped out her tutu and threw together the rest of her costume to make for one adorable little Ducks football player.  Jeter was excited to be the football ref.  I just ordered his gear from an actual reffing website, since there were no ref Halloween outfits for kids.



So proud to be a Duck!






Like I said, we didn't dress up this year, but Had couldn't resist gettin a little Ducked out with the kids for our ward Halloween party.



Jeter said he's gonna throw a penalty flag on Jerz every time she throws a fit or cries.  HAHA




Candy heaven!
Ooh yum, I see chocolate!  I'm sure they'll never even notice if it somehow goes missing.

Happy Halloween!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment