Sunday, January 5, 2014

Toothfairy Time


While we were in San Antonio for the Ducks game, Jeter lost his very first tooth! We were in a Mexican restaurant and Jeter started complaining that his tooth hurt.   He walked over to Hadley and said, "Dad, it's hard to eat, it keeps hurting when I take bites."  Hadley said, "Let me see."  Jete opened his mouth and Had grabbed it and pulled it out without Jete even noticing.   We all had a good laugh.  And now I feel like my little boy isn't little anymore.  :( 



Jeter was so excited that he lost his first tooth so the tooth fairy could come.  I wasn't really that excited.  I HATE to see them lose their baby teeth.  Their smiles are so cute, sweet, innocent, and white with those little mini teeth.  I feel like once they get their permanent teeth, they are all the sudden grown up. And I usually associate new teeth with the annoying stage of kid's lives.  Haha
For real though, they seem to not be as cute and innocent and their smiles and teeth get all skiwampus.  Here's to hoping I won't feel like that with my own child. ;)




The toothfairy came.  She left Jeter this cute little note and some money.  He was ecstatic!
Yay for the Toothfairy!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment