Monday, September 29, 2014

Kids kids kids

Jeter started playing flag football.  Can I just say how much we are all in love with this?!!  He is the quarterback for his team and he is having the time of his life.  Me and Had can hardly take watching it, it is so much fun! He scores every game.  And when we are in need of a 1st down, the coach has Jete keep it and run it himself, and he almost always get it, or a touchdown.  We've realized how far ahead he is athletically compared to other kids his age.  It's hard to be humble about his athleticism because, well, we're just so proud of him and happy that he loves sports as much as we do!


We bring Jerz and Dash to his practices, and they are pretty good for the most part.  Sometimes watchin this girl is as much fun as watchin Jete play football.  
She's got so much sass and personality, and yet, she's so sweet with Dash, and entertains him so I can pay attention to what's happening on the football field.

And then there's this little guy!  I can't stop watching him either.  He's too cute, and his cheeks are too soft and squishy.  I kiss him way too much, but I can't help it.  I feel like I have to soak in every little second with him, cuz he's gonna be old and all grown up before I know it.  He's also started crawling, which makes me happy and sad at the same time! I really don't want him to grow up, but I love seeing him learn new things every day!




When I take the kids out and go for runs, he always has to ride like this in the stroller.  It cracks me up, every time!



He also ate his first sandwhich, at 7 months!  It's ok that he doesn't have teeth to chew right?





 And I have to throw this random one in here because Jete got his school pics taken and I just think it's so darn cute! (This is a pic of a pic, so for some weird reason, it distorted his head a little bit. It's not really that big. haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment