Saturday, January 24, 2015

Hot date to Italy

 I gave Had this cheesy little gift of a homemade passport, airline tickets, and a bunch of places me and him were going to visit, along with itineraries for each place.  One place/date a month, for one year.  (You get creative when you have no money!) Since I'm in charge, we get to go to cool places that Had would never take me. 😉 Our first date was Italy. We went to Rome and visited the Collosseum. We did a little gladiator combat in the the Colloseum.  We painted (portraits of each other) upside down like Michelangelo did in the Sistine Chapel. We ate pasta and then went for a gondola ride in Venice.  Had may have thought I was a little crazy, going to all this work and with each new activity that we were doing... but overall, it was a different, fun night at home that we didn't have to get a babysitter for, and it didn't cost us a cent!  And I got to show Had how we can have fun in other countries. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment