Sunday, January 25, 2015

Little Dash Man

Dash is getting to be so funny!  He makes us all laugh every day.  He gets into everything and makes messes wherever he goes, but then he gives us that cheesy grin and we can't help but laugh.  We're in trouble with this little charmer.


He LOVES playing in the dishwasher.  If he sees it open, he comes as fast as he can and starts throwing everything on the floor.  



These are his favorite places to make messes.  He recently discovered where I keep the marshmallows.....and he got caught getting into them!  haha  He picks things up with just his one index finger.  It's my favorite.  

He also learned how to walk when he was just under 10 months old.  He's getting pretty good now, and is so proud of himself.  I can't get the video's to download, but they are hilarious!




And now that he knows how to walk, church is pretty pointless for me. I try to take him to class with me, but he can't stand to sit there for more than 2 minutes.  So he walks up and down the rows  of people, and distracts everyone, including the teacher.  Someone asks me almost every week when he gets to go to nursery.  Or they say, well good thing he's going to nursery soon.  (It's gonna be a loooong 8 months before he goes to nursery!)  That's usually my que to leave the class. So then we roam the halls.  Or play in the lobby.  Or when I've had enough, I take him on a drive. At least he's always happy at church and not crying!!! Plus, I love seeing him in his cute little church clothes.



The only thing he'll actually sit there for a few minutes and watch is this same little show called Brainy Baby that Jete and Jerz both liked when they were his age.  And apparently Jerz still likes it! HA



This little guy sleeps in the exact same position as his momma does!





No comments:

Post a Comment