Saturday, December 15, 2007

Pablem

When I was little, I remember this baby oatmeal stuff always being in our cupboard.  We called it pablem.  I don't know where that name came from, but we loved it.  I think all my siblings did.  We would ask for it.  So when the time came for us to give it to Jeter for the first time, I was pretty excited.  I thought he was just gonna gobble this stuff up!  Not so much.  For one, I don't think he knew what to do with it when it was in his mouth, and for two, it might not have tasted as good as I remember.  It was pretty funny to watch his face expressions as Had gave it to him.  His face made it seem like it was the nastiest thing in the world, but he kept opening up for it, as if he was only doing it to be obedient.  I guess it's only good if you put a big old pile of sugar in it like we used to. 






 

I think more of it ended up on his face and bib than in his tummy, but it was still fun to introduce him to the one and only, pablem.

No comments:

Post a Comment