Thursday, December 27, 2007

Ho Ho Ho

The Cutest
Santa Of
All!!!
Lots of Christmas parties, lots of families, lots of love, lots to eat, lots to do.....
we still managed to see Santa....more than once!
























Christmas just wouldn't be the same if the kids didn't get to sit on Santa's lap, even if they don't know what the heck is goin on. Jete was a good sport though and sat there without crying while we all took pictures. I think that this first Santa thought that since he had a real beard, he didn't need to smile or act like the jolly old man he is supposed to be. This was the closest thing that we got to a smile from him in any of my pictures. The rest of them kind of looked evil.




Like I was saying....it wouldn't be Christmas if "the kids" didn't get to sit on Santa's lap. Hadley has to jump up there every year, with all the little kids. Even though Santa could handle Jeter himself, Had went up there...just to make sure.

2 comments:

  1. He is so cute, he totally reminds me of Bud, He is tiny too. Is he small or is it just me? I think Jete and Mack have the same bday...July 20th? Hes gonna be a babe magnet! Watch out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that Mack is just ginormous! He weighs probably 17lbs. His check up is in a few weeks. He is a big boy though, he is tall too, hes in the 95th percentile! Im just used to seeing such a chub!

    ReplyDelete