Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tag, Jeter Your It


8 Things About Jeter

1) He traveled across the country at 3 weeks old! We had to move to Cleveland right after we had him. I was so scared, but he was the best baby ever.

2) He's always moving, ever since he was born. I've heard people say he is the wiggliest little baby they've ever seen. Even when he eats from a bottle, he's still constantly moving. He puts his hands over his eyes and intertwines his fingers and feels each one, then feels two at a time, then three, etc., the entire time he's eating. It's so cute.

3) He's scared of......vacuums! Each time I start the vacuum, he freaks out and starts shaking and crying and won't stop staring at it. I have to go and get him and calm him down and then once he's calmed down, i have to vacuum while holding him. It's harder than it sounds.

4) He is very observant and aware of his surroundings. He is always checking EVERYTHING out. At his last doctor's appointment, the doc said to me, "He's very nosy, isn't he?" She was trying to get him to look at the little flashlight thing. But he was too busy checkin out all of the other tools and stuff behind her. She stood in front of him to block the table of tools, and he practically leaned off the bed to look around her to see all the stuff behind her.

5) Coming from two of the not so tallest parents in the world, Jete was in the 90th percentile for his height at his last check-up.

6) He loves to snuggle up to his mom and dad in their bed and read scriptures and say prayers with them before he goes to bed each night. I mean it, he really does. He cries in his bed until we get him out and bring him in with us. After we've read and said prayers, he goes right back into his own bed and falls asleep like a champ.

7) He is one of the tickliest kids I've ever seen. His whole body is so ticklish. He starts laughing before we even put a finger on him because he knows what's coming. He is such a happy baby and is so fun to play with.

8) Lots of people have never heard of his name before. We got the name Jeter from Derek Jeter, an amazing short stop for the New York Yankees. We didn't name him after Derek Jeter though, just kinda used his name. Had is not a fan of the Yanks. I am though! Wahaha. Here's Jete in his little Jeter uniform, and Derek Jeter, for those of you who don't know who he is. I'd say both Jeter's....pretty dang cute!







Jete tags Grace, Ellie, Spencer, Bailee, Cooper, Miya, Cruiz, Adelle, and Mac. You better watch out, he's good at tag!



6 comments:

  1. Hey Cin! That was so cute! I am assuming you are tagging my Spencer--we will take care of that tomorrow! :) Thanks for your comment on my blog! I had no idea you were even reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cin,

    Jeet is SO cute, keep sending pictures, I fwd them to my computer and then email myself them so I can show them off. I think you're the only sister to do it about, cept Jean did it once.
    you're right, both Jeters are darn cute! I thought Derek was a pitcher?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cin, wow to the picture of Derek Jeter, he is amazingly hot! Jete is looking pretty dang cute as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cin, wow to the picture of Derek Jeter, he is amazingly hot! Jete is looking pretty dang cute as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cin, wow to the picture of Derek Jeter, he is amazingly hot! Jete is looking pretty dang cute as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do remember you of course and I remember Hadley from school also - it was fun to hear from you and see what you are up to - you have a cute son and I love the name Jeter

    ReplyDelete