Monday, March 10, 2008

Spring Break And The Waterpark, Yeah!!!

Had's test week is over. It was a crappy couple of weeks for all of us. Had was studying constantly, and we never got to see him. All of us pretty much hated it, but all of his studying paid off. He did so good on his tests! After his tests were over, he got a week long spring break. So we decided to take a little vacation and go to Kalahari, an indoor waterpark with some of our friends from here. We spent 3 days there and it was so much fun! It is the country's largest indoor waterpark, and perfect for our not so warm weathered spring break. (It snowed like crazy. I'll put pics up of the winter storm later.) It had tons of waterslides and fun little kiddie pools with slides just for them. Jete loved it! At first he was a little hesitant cuz the water was a little cooler than his bath water, but then he warmed up to it, and had fun. I was a little worried how he would be for 3 days in a waterpark, but he was so good. We stayed in the Kalahari Hotel, so it was easy for us to just go back to the room and put him down for his naps, then go back to the pools and start swimmin again. I can't wait to take him there again when he's a little older and can do more. It was so fun and well worth it!



The hot pool was Jete's favorite, but the swings came in a close second. He loved kicking and splashing his feet through the water.




Just hangin out together in their towels!








They spent most of the time in the deep end in this wave pool, but we had to come to the shallow end to get a few pics. How cute is that?




Big old ugly animals were all over outside the pool too.











10 comments:

  1. That looks so fun! I am glad you guys got away for a few days. After those last tests, it was much needed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man i love Jeter! He has to be the cutest thing ever and I cant get enough of him!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jete is getting big! That swimming place looks dang cool. We thought about you guys when the weather was saying "snow in Cleveland." Glad you could escape the snow for some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had, what's up man? I was looking through my contacts on my phone the other day and I tried to call you, but you obviously changed your #. Sounds like you're doing good. We are living in Omaha and finishing up school. Cody Forbush. Don't ask me how I found your blog, cuz I have no idea

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pics are so cute...he is getting big...what a cute little man. I love the pic of him and hat leaning on the chairs...like father, like son! Fun stuff...You look way good too...I hate you Fullers and how skinny you all are....Really...its not fair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like so much fun! I want to go there some time. Jeter is so cute. He has grown up so much. It's crazy how fast they change!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like a ton of fun. Those are the cutest pictures. Jete is adorable, and quite photogenic I must say.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello! You don't know me, but I was blog hoping and ran across your blog and it is so cute, I love your polka dot layout and I was wondering where you got it at. I have always wanted a polka dot layout. If you wouldn't mind sharing my email is keepchargin@msn.com and my name is Natalie. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cin- Jete has to be the cutest boy ever! What a fun vacation!! I am glad you get to see Hadley every now and then. When do you play your big basketball game? I was thinking of you because Evan's brother got us second row (I think) seats to the Jazz game tonight. Wish you could go to it with me...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi its Natalie! I just got your message, thats okay that you didn't get back to me. I just happened to find the website that had all the polkadot backgrounds by myself but thanks anyway. We are from Idaho Falls, Idaho. I know when I read your profile I thought it sounded a lot like our family also, that is funny. Well thank you and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete