Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July

The Parade
Today was such a fun day! We started the day out by going to the sweet Parma parade. And by sweet i mean, not so much (people running for election stuff isn't what i call a parade), but it was still fun to take Jete to it. Plus he loaded up on candy, which means mainly i loaded up on candy. :) Jeter loved to see all the dogs that were everywhere, look at the strange people, and pick up the candy off the ground. He's getting to be really good at pickin up everything off the ground. Last week at church we even found a bug in his mouth that he'd picked up off the floor. Yum. Anyways, I took a bunch of pictures of our day. I know there are tons of them (I went a little camera happy today), but these are mainly for our families that don't get to see Jete and missed seeing his first 4th of July.

The two of them, looking at the truck in awe, anxiously waiting for the time when Daddy gets to take Jete for a ride in one.


Walkin over to see a nasty wet dog




Munchin on his goods











9 comments:

  1. wow! You are blogger happy today!!! I love all your new posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that parade was too funny! All of the people in the marching band had scowls on their faces... gotta love Parma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jete sure is growing up! It sounds like he had a fun day on the fourth, with lots happening. Sheesh, you sure are skinny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! Those are great pictures! Jeter is ADORABLE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you guys had fun. I forgot my camera on the 4th, oops~ Anyways, we will be in Rexburg the 16-20th, then we are going to Bear Lake on the 20th-27th. So I'll have to give you a call when I get into Rexburg...should I call your parents house? Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dang cute pictures! Jete is so cute. How old is he now? You guys are in Rexburg? What are you both doing there? School? Work? It has been awhile so I have no idea what you guys are up to. I love your blog though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good times...It was great to be able to see you guys, too bad we couldn't stay longer! We will have to get together again before I have the babe. Oh, by the way, if you read this before I get a chance to call, could you e-mail me your address...
    karliecandace@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey cin it is Amy (Thompson) How are you guys doing? you probably think it is weird to hear from me! But I love your blog, hope you don't mind that i found it. Mine is set to private so just e-mail me your e-mail addy and I will send you a invite. bakerca1205@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cin, Your little boy is so dang cute! and so grown up! Holy Cow. How is Had enjoying school? Probably tough for ya both to be so far away from fam. Dan & I are just in Hibbard. We are due Oct. 2 (only 8 weeks away!) SCARY! Anyway. I am new at this whole blog thing, and I am so dumb at it. Todd is doing most of it because I am so dumb! Well keep in touch

    ReplyDelete