Tuesday, July 1, 2008

At The Park

Here are some pics of one of our outings to the park. Jete loves it, as you can see by the perma-smile he had on the whole time we were there.






He was laughing his head off when i would give him "underdogs". He loves to swing!



This place has little walkways all over like this to connect all the slides and toys. He thought it was so fun to crawl away from me. I had to sneak up in front of him to get a picture.



He got so excited to get back into the swings, after playing on the toys, he just kept clapping.



Here he is with his friend Kylan. No worries, they're just eatin the dirt and bark, havin a good ol time.

7 comments:

  1. How fun I can't believe he is almost one. I hate it when they get big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cin he is so stinkin cute I can hardly take it. I have never taken Saylor to the park, I bet she would be a big wimp. She is turning into one. We get to see you guys in like a week, :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cin, he's adorable, come home already!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My gosh! Jete looks so big. Everytime you post it looks like he has grown 4 inches. How cute that he is so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cin,
    He is pretty much the cutest. I love days with babes. They are the best and most rewarding times, except for dirty diapers and tears and ....
    j/k reading your blog brings me back to Grad School and Tanner Boy.
    Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe how grown up he is looking! I am amazed! But he sure is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a QT! When are you guys going home? I think we are going to try to go home within the next two weeks. That is if Tyler can get some time off a clinical! Who knows? He takes the boards on Wednesday...he's pretty nervous. Let me know when you are going home and then we can see your cute little stinker!

    ReplyDelete