Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fireworks

We went to some fireworks on the 4th and they were actually pretty good. I was impressed. I didn't think that anything would compare to the Idaho Falls fireworks, but they turned out to be pretty good. They were definately missing the KLCE music to go along with them though. Jete was so good during them. We were thinkin he might get scared to hear the big booms, but he loved it (and the licorice he got to eat throughout the fireworks). He was in a trance once they started. He couldn't take his eyes off of them. Our friends from Columbus (really my friend from Idaho, I bet she wouldn't want to claim that she's from Columbus) were up for the weekend, so we got to watch fireworks with them. It was a fun night.




Josh, Karlie, and Bailee








The Grand Finale

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Hadlles looks just like Uncle Conn! I am shocked. Also... Jete looks totally different. His face is starting to look more like a little boy than like a little baby. He's so cute.

    ReplyDelete