Monday, September 1, 2008

Good Times

We need this vacation again! We love going boating, and were able to go a few times while we were home, thanks to Had's dad. We got to go with Had's family and some of our friends. Jete wasn't so sure about it at first. Well, really he just HATED wearing his life jacket. The first time we took him on the tube, he just cried and pulled at his life jacket. But after he saw all of us having fun and how much fun he could have, he decided he should love it too, and wanted to be in the water all the time.


He literally was trying to dive in!


He also loved to drive the boat. He got so excited to sit up there and push all the buttons and turn the steering wheel.


This picture is so sweet. You can't tell very good, but all three of these boys have their tongues out, in deep concentration. They were trying desperately to find us a good spot to go fishing. Too bad i was the only one that caught anything. Hahaha (Sorry about your hat Broc!)





Ooh, isn't he so dang cute?




Here's me and Had wakeboarding. Love it! I was pretty proud of myself this boat trip because I finally was able to get up slolem skiing. Yeah! I usually have to start on two ski's, then drop a ski to get started. Sorry, we didn't get any pics of that, or of us doing our sweet tricks on the wakeboard. Shucks, you are all missing out. :)



6 comments:

  1. Way to go Cin! Thanks for taking us! It is the only time we ever get to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cin, that looks so dang fun. And I pretty much love the pic with all the boys tongues hanging out. Well, not really hanging, but it's funny they all have them out. If you click on the picture to see it big, then you can see the tongues pretty good. Also, I don't think I could ever do that water skiing type business, I'm much too chicken. But it looks dang fun anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well hey there! Good to hear from you! Seems like you guys are keeping busy. Life is pretty boring over here with work and school... I'm up for hanging out anytime! Just give me a holler. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cin,
    I was looking at your reunion pictures a week ago or so, and then a few days later I had a dream about them. It was pretty funny. I had a dream about your whole reunion just from the pictures and stories. Pretty funny, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The race is the 20th of Sept. Tyler had to back out last minute because he has core interviews for his 4th year that Saturday. So he couldn't do it. Just me. I think i'm as ready as i'll every be, I have to fun 11 miles tomorrow. I wouldn't say it's exactly fun, but maybe the race will be a little more fun.

    ReplyDelete