Monday, September 8, 2008

Little Cowboy

I know that i'm still posting pictures from when we were home, but we were able to do so much while we were there. So i have tons of pictures, so i'm gonna keep posting them. :) We got to ride horses while we were home! This is another one of the things we just love to do. Had got to go on a little cattle drive one day. He gets so excited to do this. He loves it and will jump at the chance anyone mentions one to him. Well, me and his younger sister Kenzie were dying to go on a horse ride, so finally one day we were all able to take the horses out and go for a ride. It was a little shorter ride than we wanted, but the little tykes needed to take naps, so we had to turn back after awhile. Mayce-cat (Had's little 5 year old sister) and Jete were troopers though. Jete was funny, he did not want the horse to stop. Any time we stopped, he would start movin his body back and forth, like c'mon, get this thing goin again.





Lovin the cowboy life!











Jeter McArthur-born to ride!

13 comments:

  1. Hi! I hope you don't mind...I found you via Brittny & Luke's blog. I didn't realize you two had gotten married. Congrats! Your son is adorable, especially riding the horse.

    Jillian (Browning) Tueller

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cin, you have got to start scrap booking. These are the cutest pictures ever! I'm serious, think of how cute your little cowboy pages would be with these stinking cute pics. I miss little Jete, stinkin cute kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, you have a cute kid on your hands. He is loving it! Did not know you knew how to ride a horse, back in the days, horses were not a thing in the Fuller Family!
    I think it is cool. I wish I had the Guts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude you need to teach me how to change the colors in your pix like that. What program do u use? I just started using picasa and I am retarded I don't know how to do anything. Jete is soooo dang cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a darn cute cowboy. what didn't you do while you were home?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cinja,

    Love the pics, everyone looks darn cute, Jete is adorable as usual. Do you ever get tired of hearing everytime, just how cute your whole family is? I love horseback riding, even though I was scared going on Pine Valley Mtn with that dang Brandy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so funny Jete love horses...Addy even see's one and she has a total come apart! She does this shaking and screaming thing and all but climbs up your arm. Don't think she'll be a cowgirl :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello again,
    Thank you! We are doing well. We are in Indiana while my husband, Stephen, finishes his PhD at Notre Dame. It's been fun with all of the football hype (Ok, last year was horrible for ND, but still...). We should be done in May of '09, and who knows where we'll go after that. Good to hear from you. Enjoy Ohio...we have some family that lives in Columbus. Beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY GOSH! He is so cute! He is so big, seems like I just heard that you had him! I remember Kevin saying you guys moved down here for school. Yeah I live in Akron, and work at the Cleveland Clinic not too far from you guys! Are you working? How do you like it down here... we should def get together. could always use a friend in this strange place!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty dang cute pictures Cin. I didn't know you guys went horse riding. The goods.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jete looks so cute in all of his cowboy gear. I will for sure tell Mari anne hello. She is just the same old kick in the pants that she always is.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cin,
    Your blog and your pictures are the cutest. Course it always help to have one cute boy. Miss you guys and wish you were here.

    ReplyDelete