Saturday, June 27, 2009

Flag Football Tourney


We LOVE Football!!!

Last year we played in a flag football tournament that Had's school put on for a fundraiser. We won the whole tournament last year, so of course we had to come back this year and show 'em it wasn't a fluke. We won it all again this year! (A little too easily i might add.... championship game score: 40-0.) And to those of you thinking that i am pregnant and shouldn't be playing football....relax, i was very careful. Here's our championship team.



We debated whether we should get a babysitter for Jeter or take him with us and decided that he would probably like to go, so we brought him along for the day. He loved it. He only ran out on the field a couple times to come out and play "catch" with us. He just sat and watched us, ate snacks, and played on the sidelines the whole time. I guess a day's worth of football wore him out cuz he was guzzling the gatorade.

5 comments:

  1. I missed something. You're pregnant?! Well congratulations you guys! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what would happen if you had a kid someday that HATED sports. That would be weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Congrats, I didn't know you were pregnant but then again I haven't been keeping up with anyone! I haven't been following this pregnance like I did with Wyatt either. I have to write down on the calender how far along I am! We were supposed to find out what we were having but each time we go the stupid machine is broke or getting serviced! Anyway,I will definitly call you but give me a day cause I need to put you in my circle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cin & Had,
    Looks like your football was fun, especially since you won.
    Good Luck! on your State Boards, Had.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on winning! Jete is so cute! How have you been feeling? I can't believe I'm almost done...only 7 more weeks! I am so excited to meet this little guy! I can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete