Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Warm Water = Little Fish

I'm not gonna lie, we were a little nervous that Jete would be afraid of the water after a couple incidents of falling in....he never wanted to get in. He always just wanted to run like crazy all around the pool. Yeah, scary! Anyways, they heated our pool a little warmer than usual and like magic, Jete became a little fish. He loves the water and wants to go swimming every day.

This part gets a little scary. He loves to jump in and he'll just take off running and jump and we better hope that we get there before he does. He's crazy!


































He used to hate getting any little splash on him at all. Now here he is kickin his feet and laughing like crazy as he splashes his daddy.






A piggy back ride and then...the escape. I guess he had enough of being held, the little monster.




























The floaties had to go on and Jete was off cruizin.

6 comments:

  1. How cute! Congrats you guys on the little girl. Girls are sooooo fun. We love our boys, but girls are so much fun to shop for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics! That looks like fun! I can't wait to see you guys over Thanksgiving...and to meet your new little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the girl that is awesome and once again why can't you live closer?? Jete and Cole are one in the same. We went to Green Canyon a few weeks ago and it was way scary. Weston made me promise not to take Cole swimming by myself. Even with two of us and Kallie who wouldn't get off the step we could not keep track of the monster. He kept trying to sneak away from us so he could jump in alone. I was a nervous wreck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are the cutest pictures ever. Good thing he didn't get any Fuller in him when it comes to the water cuz what a sad day it would be. Plus that is such the goods that you guys have a pool to go swimmin in all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cin,
    Come to my house and Jete can come swim in my pool in my backyard. It'd be totally worth it! Cute pics-
    PS-put some of you on there already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome. My kids are freaked out of water, they throw fits even when I have to give them baths. Yep, pretty annoying, I get so jealous when I see how much other people's kids love the water!

    ReplyDelete