Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Little of Everything

I have been somewhat of a blog slacker lately, and so this is gonna be a little bit about what we have been up to. During Had's finals, me and Jete went home to Idaho for 2 weeks. We loved being there and seeing everyone. Had's younger brother Brayden got home from his mission, and we got to be there to hear his report. While we were home, we went to everyone's everything's. It was so much fun. We got to watch my mom's choir concert, Maycee's dance recital and kindergarten program, Ashton's soccer game, Linzfizz's basketball game, Kenzie's softball games, and help Bird get ready for prom. We rode four-wheelers and Harleys, talked till all hours of the night, took naps, and hung out with everyone. I love being home, breathing fresh non-smoke filled air, and letting Jete go wild at the Grandparents house and not having to worry about the "Mad Lady" getting mad that lives below us. The only thing that would have made our trip better was to have Had there enjoying it all with us. But he kicked some major booty on his tests so i guess it was worth it.

When i got back from Idaho, Had had a week off of school and he was supposed to be studying for his boards, but we had to take advantage of our time together, so he didn't get much studyin done. Oopsies.

At the zoo






We do a lot of this...he loves basketball! Who can blame him right? (In case you didn't know, I miss it like crazy! My scary basketball dreams have started coming back, where i'm late and miss my game, or i can't find my shoes, or i can't make a basket. Only 4 more months until my league starts up again. Wahoo!)





I'm beginning to love dandelions. This is the first one that was ever picked for me by my sweet little Jete.


Pullin it out of his pocket to give to me, aww what a sweet boy!

I love you Jeter!


Taking advantage of the warm nights, sitting around a fire, cookin smores, and roastin hot dogs.

5 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are still breathing! Looks like an adventurous month. Tell Hads congrats on his successful tests for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cin, don't worry, I was only there for a one full day and that was spent workin. Looks like you've been having some fun. Glad to hear the "Mad Lady" is alive and well. :) I think you guys are due for another temple trip ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cin it was fun to see you and Jete hear and let Saylor baby and Jete play together. I wished we lived closer so they could play all the time. And I love those pictures of Jete and the dandelions, its about the cutest thing I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is such a cute boy! We are so glad we get to see him him grow up, its gone by so quick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it great never getting to see your hubby? NOT, I hate it and it only gets worse and worse until your done with residency. I seriously hope it's all worth it in the end. We moved to Salt Lake Sat. May 23 and Tyler had to go in on Tues (only because Mon. was Memorial Day). That was the only break we've had in years...the weekend. Do you guys know what your doing your 4th year? Staying there in Ohio or doing it else where? Good luck with boards..Had will do fine. Tyler hardly had time to study for them last year and did fine. If you're ever in Salt lake area, stop by!

    ReplyDelete