Friday, October 1, 2010

Summer Memories

Summer is officially over. I'm kinda sad about it. I love just about everything about summer, except for sweating after I just get out of the shower so my make up sweats off and my hair goes flatter than it already is, and well... that's about it. As soon as football starts, it seems like it instantly has to get cold so that it will be nice and fun to go to the games and freeze as you watch them. And that's what happened here. It went from 90 degrees one day, to 58 the next. Bam, instantly FALL! I do love the fall in Ohio though. I love the trees, the crunchy leaves, all the football to watch, the good smelling autumny scenty's, and of course to me it means my basketball season is starting. YEAHHH!!! So now that it's getting colder outside, and I switch my temperature thing in my house from heat, to A.C. and back to heat in the same day, I feel like all the things we did this summer happened so long ago. We had lots of fun and I haven't posted about any of it. So here's a quick (or not so quick) recap of why I love summer.

First I gotta start with Little Miss Jerzi Girl. Her personality came out more this summer and she has got a little attitude. It's hilarious to watch her try and get her way. But she is also one of the biggest cheesers ever. She is always smiling. I love it and can't get enough of her squishy little cheeks.




Jeter has also gotten more of a little attitude this summer, sometimes good, sometimes bad. His dancing always makes me laugh though and realize how much I love this little man.






Jerzi's first sparkler



Playing with other girls


Jete was so excited to watch fireworks this year, he went and sat in his seat before everybody else sat down and started screamin and cheering for them to start. I love to see him get excited!



4th of July parties



Karaoke night



Eatin popsicles on a hot day





Parades, cute little bummies, and more parades






Playin catch



Watching these two play together has gotta be right up there with when Had comes home from work. I love it!




1st tooth
(I know you can't see it. She won't let me take a picture to show it.)




Ridin a Harley through Amish country. I was tryin to sneak pictures of them all along our ride. The country is sooo pretty out there, and it's crazy to see their buggies drivin down the roads.



Jeter loved his motorcycle ride, but once again, didn't love me takin pictures of him, so his hand came up to block.


Jete had to get a new helmet after a cop stopped them and told them that his little borrowed pedal bike helmet wouldn't work. Oopsies :) Haha



We thought Jete wasn't going to get a motorcycle, but Had's aunt did some searchin.... and she found one! So Grandma Pocock got it and had it shipped to our house. Man, he was one excited little dude. He has now informed me "now I need a dirt bike and I'll be really happy." (This kid is way too spoiled!)




Loads of swimmin



4 wheeler rides and pretending to be monster trucks spinning cookies in the kitchen.




We got a lot of visitors over the past month too, so those posts will come later, but for now I'll say goodbye to summer but I'm keepin my flip flops out until there's snow on the ground.

4 comments:

  1. Cin I LOVED reading through this and seeing all your pics! Jete and Jerzi are wayyy too big already. Tell them to just stop growing for a bit, okay? And hello mister GANGSTA to Jete in those first pics! He is hilarious! And I loved seeing all of Jerzi's big chubby-cheek smiles, and how Jete tried to block your picture taking abilities....I just loved ALL of them! We want to come visit you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck.... those kids are ridiculously cute. I am considering flying over there to kidnap Jerzi. Do you think you would notice?! I'm so glad everything is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your kids are so cute! i can't believe how big jerzi is already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so fun Cin. I used to love summer a lot more until we got here. I'm sick of being hot!!!! I do love the pool and since I only brought 28,000 pairs of flip flops I'm in business for shoes for a good long while.

    ReplyDelete