Monday, October 18, 2010

Hurry and end October!

This post is for you Had. This is what we've been doing since you've been in Pittsburgh this month. We all miss you so much and sometimes have a hard time coming up with things to do. Other times, we laugh and play a lot and have fun together. But every day, we think about you and miss you like crazy!



The kids fingerpainted a picture for you!



We've built lincoln log houses.



I get sick of making them the same food all the time, so we had to take a little trip to McDonald's. (Jeter really loved it, he just likes to pull faces for the camera.) As you can see, Jerzi ate her own Happy Meal, at 11 months. :) She still loves food, and out-eats Jete!


We go for walks and pick out our favorite trees.


We dance like crazy.
(I love that he turned around to tweedle his little bummy for me.)


This is all Jete's doings. He combed his hair out, got it all puffy, then stuck the pick in it and came and showed me "how cool" he was.



Meet Little Man
Since you've been gone, Jete discovered his new best friend. (He's had this dog for about 2 years now, and has always liked it, but now it's his "best friend".) He finally decided to give him a name-Little Man. He goes everywhere with Jete now. He wants to watch shows with Jete. He wants snacks like Jete. He has to go potty, and even says prayers and folds his arms with Jete. He really is his best friend. Good ol' Little Man!



Here's a pic of the sweet little Jerz-meister, as Jete calls her now. She's walking all over the place, and has a mean little temper, but man, when she smiles....it's all i can do to not kiss her little face off.


Jete is getting more daring, if that can happen. He's doing tricks off his dresser onto his bed now. Here's his favorite- Suupermaaaan! He wants to do a flip off of it, but I'm not willing to let him do that yet.



He loves giving rides to his friends on his motorcycle, and he still wants to ride it every day.


We also have been playin the piano and singin all the primary songs. Jete loves for me to tell him the stories about the pictures in the songbook, and Jerzi just loves to play and here the "music."


We do lots more, (and we do lots less somedays), but I left out some stuff for a reason. I didn't show you pics of the tantrums Jerzi has, or when Jete makes me so frustrated cuz he won't eat any of his meals. I didn't put pics of the crying and screaming either of them do, or the dirty dishes in the sink, or the piles of laundry that need done. I didn't post pictures of my receipts from the money we've spent, or me without any makeup, or actually getting dressed for reals. We just want to make sure that you stay excited to come home to see us! We love you!!!

5 comments:

  1. a whole month on your own?? that sounds rough. even if your kids were complete angels and never did anything wrong like mine Ha Ha, it would still be a very long month! Two weeks, you can do it and hey don't you get to come home next month and see how fat I am. NOw there's something to look forward to!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hang in there Cin!!! You are more than halfway there. We miss you guys and are excited to see you in November.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED all these pics Cin. Good update! Jete pulling those sweet faces reminds me of someone I know...And I laughed when I saw him jumping to his bed! Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cin cute post and it made me sad for you and for Had. I don't really know how you are doing it alone. Zach is gone to school and work all day Tuesdays and Wednesdays and I about die. It was good for me to see this and know I need to stop complaining, at least my husband is around. Sorry Had is gone, that is the craps. YOur kids are so dang cute and I can't wait to see all of you guys in a few weeks. Thanks for the post, it made me want to be a better Mom and wife :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it cin, miss you guys and cant wait to see you in 4 weeks!

    ReplyDelete