Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Catchin Up (part 1)

For some reason, blogger was being retarded and not letting me post things, or save things after I'd get it all put on, so I kinda quit blogging for awhile. And Had was home for the last couple months before we moved to Texas, so I didn't want to sit down and blog when we could be PLAYING!!!Now that we're in Texas, things have settled down, and I got my old internet back, I need to blog again. I want to be able to look back on what we've done and what are lives were like so I need to do some updates. It's gonna be long, with lots of pictures, cuz that's how I do things. :)


Like I said, Had got to be home with us for the last few months before we moved, with not really any schooling, or homework or anything to do (just a few dumb classes every other morning), so we hung out a lot, watched a lot of movies, and just enjoyed time as a "big happy family" as Jete says.

Here are some pics of what we have been up to the last few months:


Dressin up, playin cowboys.

This is the only thing that Jete would ever dress up as. His little friends that are girls always wanted him to play dress up with them, and dress up as princesses. He never would.

Whew!



We (mainly me) spent lots of time sledding and pulling the kids out around the apartments. Jete and Jerzi both loved the snow this winter and would play in it all day long if I would let them. Too bad we don't have a 4 wheeler to pull them on, cuz after a little while, my back would be hurting and their sled riding would be over.





Hangin out in our jammies, playin playdough




This is one of Had's contraptions.
The kids loved it until Jete pulled Jerz into the wall when he turned around.
Game over.





Jete got a new bike for Christmas and he was dying to ride it.
Finally the snow melted, and we tested it out. Dang, he looks so big and grown up...ridin
that big bike all by himself. We crossed the big road, and rode on the bike trail
down to the park. He did so good! I really can't believe how big he is getting,
and the things that he can do. The bad thing is now he thinks he can
go wherever, whenever, and by himself. Yikes!






Last year we went to a huge indoor carnival that came here, and Jete loved it then,
so we told a few more of our friends about it this year and decided to all go together.
These 3 little munchkins, and us 3 have spent a lot of time together over the past 4 years.
Sad that we're not all together anymore. Our husbands came too, but they must have been too cool for a picture.








Riding one of the crazy kid roller coasters.
Well....at least Jete liked the ride. He was laughing throughout the whole ride.

I think all the other kids were either screaming to get off, or crying. HAHA























I had another pic right here of Jerzi on her favorie ride, a HUGE slide.

I don't know what happened to it. It's gone. But she loved it!





More rides!






Had was able to play in a podiatry basketball tournament,where they play against all the other podiatry schools in the country.






It was all fun and games, until someone got their head split open.

Luckily it was in the last game. He took an elbow to the eye, and started bleeding like crazy. I looked up at him as he was walking off the court, and blood was dripping all down his face. I so wish I would have got a picture of that, but at the time I was a little more worried about what happened and if he was ok. He wiped it off, put on a couple of bandaids, and went back in the game to finish the game. By the time the game got over, and a couple different attempts of bandaids, a crowd gathered as they started to perform "surgery".

Look at all those dr. hands going to work.

Everyone was so excited that they actually got to work on somebody. Meanwhile, I was stickin my camera right in everyone's way cuz I wanted some cool pics, and I knew Had would too. :)

Turns out it was bleeding too much when they did it. We got home, Had said, "This looks terrible!" He ripped the dermabond stuff out, and said, "Cin, come fix me."

I glued it together, and it looked lots better.

I found the situation kind of funny.

Even though he had all those dr's workin on him,

the one that's not a dr. fixed him up right. :)







His basketball team ended up taking 3rd.

























So the girls tournament was going on at the same time as the boys, in the same gym. These girls are who I played ball with for the last 4 years, and it was a little rough for me being at these tournament games. I wanted to play so bad! (They made a new rule that no spouse of students can play.) I tried to watch my girls team, and watch Had's team, and watch Jete and Jerzi at the same time. Rough I tell ya. But I'm so glad I got to play with them all during my time in Ohio. It definitely made our time there better for me, getting to do something that I love.





Alright, that's all for now, until my next post where I continue to play catch up.



4 comments:

  1. Yay, glad to see the update. I am so happy you guys are moved and settled. I would love to come visit, we'll see how that turns out!:) Your kids are cute as always and you look so skinny ya big jerk. Keep the updates coming, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cin, GOOD JOB! You done good with all these updates. LOVE them! Now...post some of your NEW place! Okay? k.

    Oh yea, i love that contraption that Had made for Jete and Jerzi-that bike-pulling-the-scooter-thing. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cin, I'm glad your computer got all squared away. Hurry and finish your catch up so I can see where you live and your new digs and everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! An update :) You guys are soo busy all the time having fun! Your kids are adorable. Congrats to Had to all the hard work and graduating! Hope you are enjoying Texas!

    ReplyDelete