Monday, August 13, 2012

Fuller Fest 2012 (Part 2)

The last day of Fuller Fest, we ported in London where we had the Fuller Olympic Games.  Bud and Audrey were in charge of this and they did a great job!  People were prepping for the Olympics way before we went to Fuller Fest.  Every individual family had to choose a color for their team, and so when peeps started claiming their team colors, the trash talking started.  Good times!

Here's our small, but oh so talented team in front of Big Ben.
  


GO BLACK!!!



We had all sorts of races, events, and fun games.



That's me, Jete and Jerz out in front of everyone in the three legged race.  I was tied to Jete and held Jerz's hand on the other side of me.  After we raced down and back, we were still in the lead and thought we had it in the bag, then someone came up from behind with a sneak attack right near the finish line, so we dove to the finish and won the race. I may or may not have given Jete a rope burn so that we could win.
HAHA


When everyone found out that Hadley wasn't going to be able to make it to the olympics, they thought the black team was no longer a favorite to win.  Even without one of our main competitors, the black team proved we were still a force to be reckoned with.  We still made it to the podium, and brought home a medal. 
Davis family: gold
Dustin Fuller family: silver
Mcarthur family: bronze






We also had The Freaky Talent Show later on that day.  We had some freaky talents that was for sure.  We all laughed and cheered and loved every second of it.  My camera card was full after only taking a few pics, I was so sad. So some of these I stole from off of Audrey's blog.  And I still am missing so many people's talents.  They were all so good!  Audrey has videos of some of the talents that are super funny, and more pics. If you wanna go check them out, go here.


Dres, Brientz, and Brityn showing us all how crazy flexible and talented they are, and Josh trying to copy them.


Athen lip-syncing and dancing  to "21st Century Girl"



Jav break dancing for us



The Braithwaites made up and performed a song called "We are the Braithwaite Clan"



 Me, Linds, and Bird danced to Beyonce's "All The Single Ladies", but with our own version called "All the Saggy Ladies."  Oh yes, I even danced.  It was quite a site.                                             



My dad held auditions for this commercial he was doing.  Seriously, he held auditions on the way down to Utah.  Bird was the only one that made the cut. 
This is them doin "Dr. Ross Dog Food"


Later that night we ported at the lovely Hawaii!  When we walked off the ship, we all recieved flower leis and were greeted by this awesome hula dancer. 



We painted moracas...


and made up songs to go with our new instruments.



We all got our pics taken wearing grass skirts and coconuts out on a "beach", by Josh, our professional photographer. So he has those, not me.  Sorry.  I'm sure they were cute though, except my coconuts were sagging way down low I remember.




Also, Linds made a little souvenir shop for all the grandkids.  Each day they could earn money by doing something nice for someone else and come buy stuff at the souvenir shop.  All the kids loved this.  Jeter and Jerzi are still talking about it.  It was a huge hit!


Well, I'm sure there were tons more things that I could have posted and that I forgot to mention, but I've got to end this.  It's way too long anyway.  But I am so thankful for my family and that we get to do things like this, and make such fun memories together.  And I'm so thankful to Had and his family that made it possible for me to go. 
Families are the best!!!

1 comment:

  1. so fun, so fun, so fun. I'm so glad we got to see you peops while you were there. I'm jealous that you're going back, enjoy the good old Idaho fresh air and cows. We love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete