Thursday, February 27, 2014

First Outing

We went to the park for Dash's first outing when he was almost 2 weeks old (well, technically it was Pei Wei when he was 5 days old, but this is the 1st documented outing... with just me and all three kids).  The kids were so excited to push him in the stroller and they wanted to keep lifting up the cover so they could see him.  It was kind of a windy day, so we had to keep it on him the whole time, but I was feeling pretty proud that I made it out of my house and took my other kids to do something fun.  


I love how sweet and magical life is for a 4 year old.  She tried to pick every single one in the grass, so she could make lots of wishes!



And look, they did this for each other all on their own.  I didn't even have to ask.  Sometimes they surprise me and actually play together and are nice to each other at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment