Friday, June 6, 2014

Last Day of School

Oh man, this year has been hard for me to have my little guy be away from me all day.  I was so scared at the beginning of the year at all the unknowns and if/how he would be able to handle certain situations.  Mostly, I just hated missing out on those 8 hours of his day. I was used to being with him every minute of every day.  Watching all his progress and growth, and sometimes failures.  Then all the sudden I had to give him to someone else for most of his day.  I hated it!  But I watch the little man he's becoming and I know I have to let go a little. I feel like he has grown so much in the last year, and he is only going to get smarter, and more and more independent.


Look at him all struttin his stuff like a high schooler.  He's only just finishing kindergarten! 😢



Getting ready to cross the street for the last time.



We did it!!! One year down!

No comments:

Post a Comment