Monday, November 3, 2014

Halloween 2014


Halloween was so great this year! We got to go to our ward trunk or treat, and also trick or treating in our new neighborhood for the first time.  We had a Halloween block party before we all took the kids around to trick or treat.  This is gonna be a fun place to live!

I just can't get enough of these little cuties!!! 
Jerzi:Elsa, Dash:Duck Dynasty guy, Jeter:Oregon Ducks football player


Jete's definitely developing his own little personality.  He didn't want to be anything I suggested, ya know, to go with a cute family theme.  :(  When he kept telling me he wanted to be a football player, and Jerz was requesting something also not to do with anything themed, I finally gave in to them both.  And besides, is he not the cutest football player you've ever seen?
What a little stud!



And then there's this girl!
She's got so much personality, I didn't really try to convince her of anything else.  She loves Frozen, and loves Elsa, so what else would she be other than Elsa? 
I thought all the Elsa costumes in the stores were just blah, so I decided to make one for her.  I've never used a pattern before, so I didn't want to try and attempt one for this. I just made it up as I went. and I think it turned out so so cute!  I love how it looks on her, and she loved it too!  All her Elsa powers were in full force!




Poor little Dashy... I couldn't think of anything for him to dress up as.  When I saw this in a store I thought it was pretty funny so I grabbed it.  He's for sure the cutest of all the Duck Dynasty guys.



I dressed up as an angel cuz obviously I am an angel.   haha



So a little backstory before I talk about Had's costume....Supposedly Had invited rodeo clowns to our wedding reception.  Before the reception, I told him that he better be kidding.  He said, no they're coming.  And they're gonna turn our reception into a party.  (It was a pretty formal reception) and I was so worried they were going to come.  I kept checking the door all night.  Luckily they didn't come and Had was pretty disappointed.  I learned later they were legit supposed to come.  After we got married, Had told me he wanted to go to clown school.  I about died.  Turns out he has an obsession with them and wants to be one. HA  Well this year was the year Had finally got his wish to be a rodeo clown.  I'm just glad it's not his real life job, like he wanted it to be for awhile. 
He found this bullrider walking through the streets as we took the kids trick or treatin, so we had to get a pic.


This was the year of the Elsa's.  I would say about 75% of the girls Jerzi's age were also dressed as Elsa.  Lots of peeps told us she was by far the best Elsa they had seen of the night.  Aww.  I was just happy her dress didn't come apart!
Here are a couple of her friends that she had to get pics with.  
Lydia as a snow princess, and Rachel as another Elsa. 



No comments:

Post a Comment