Monday, June 2, 2008

During Had's break...

Had started school up again last week, for the summer semester. He had a week and a half off. It was so much fun to have him home with us all day. We went to parks, played softball, tennis, catch, frisbee golf, went on walks, watched a lot of Lakers, cooked big breakfasts, and took naps together. It was great! Jete loved to have him home too. He loves all the attention from both of us, and thinks that we should just be playing with him every second. If we are talking to each other, he crawls over to us and pulls himself up on our legs so that he can join in the conversation. He's getting funnier and funnier by the day. He fake laughs now, thanks to Had. (Had used to love to make his little sister Maycee fake laugh, now he's carryin it on to Jete.) Jete is getting so loud now, he loves to talk, and loves to talk loudly! He's constantly saying stuff, and it's so funny to listen to and watch. He gives all sorts of face expressions when he does it. I love him and Had so much, they make me happy every day! Here's a few pics I took over the break.(We didn't have very good weather the whole break, hence the snow hat.)

My cute boys!!!








6 comments:

  1. Cin, Jete is so cute. I love seeing pics of him. I bet it was so nice to have Had home for a little while. I have to say I was laughing pretty good when you made the comment on my blog about wanting to know how my new book "The Host" was going to be. I especially liked that you laughed at yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cin,
    What a precious fun week you had. It sounds priceless! Your little Jete seems so content and happy in his life. Good job mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in the same spot - I love it when Paul is home and the three of us can hang out! Jete is such a cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cin, Jete is getting so huge. That's good you make the most of Had's time home. That food storage thing is interesting too, I'm gonna have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Had and Cin,
    Cute pics!! Jete is getting so big! I can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute blog guys. I finally got your blog address from Melissa so we can spy on you :)!

    ReplyDelete