Monday, June 16, 2008

Flag Football CHAMPS

Who knew my flag football career wouldn't be over after i left the wonderful BYU-I? YEAH!!! Had's school put on a flag football tournament Saturday for a fundraiser, and i made sure Had signed us up. I was so excited to play again, i think i woke up about every hour the night before to make sure we hadn't slept in and missed our first game. We played 4 games, won our first 3 pretty easily, then we barely pulled out the W in the championship game, 13-12. It was so much fun. I love football!
Here's our championship team.

Here's Jete, watching intently from the stands, as quarterback Daddy passes to receiver Mommy for a touchdown.


The team strategizing on a time out




Had throwing a pass


Jeter was such a good boy through the whole tournament. He just played and watched and clapped for us. He got a little tired though a couple hours after his normal naptime and he finally zonked out during one game.

6 comments:

  1. Word! That's awesome, congrats on the victory. Thanks for the b-day message too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two crack me up. You are amzing. I was always a better cheerleader than quarterback. I always ran the wrong way. whoops. When are you guys coming next month?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like so much fun! I can't wait to join a team of some kind (you know soccer, softball, volleyball) when I am done being preg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats awesome that you guys are still playing sports together. Matt plays softball here in Missouri and I just chase Brodyn around. We are having another boy and we are so excited, only 13 weeks left. Your little guy is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is mel with FlagMag.com Flag Football Magazine. we would love to cover flag football stuff in your area, can you please send me some stories? photos?
    Staff@Flagmag.com
    Flag Football Magazine
    www.FlagMag.com
    (603)-437-0108

    10th Annual World Cup of Flag Football
    APRIL- 2009-MEXICO
    http://www.ifff.net/WC2009/WC2009.htm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the victory! Cute pics. Jete looks like he liked to watch the game. You'll have to play football with Broc when you get here, I know he misses it.

    ReplyDelete